General Mills is saying "Cheerio" to "19 Kids and Counting."
As the sexual molestation scandal surrounding "19 Kids" star Josh Duggar gains more attention, food manufacturing giant General Mills is hitting the TLC reality show in the pocketbook.
The Golden Valley-based company has decided to pull the show from its advertising schedule, a spokesman told TheWrap on Friday.
That's not the only schedule that "19 Kids" has been pulled from — on Friday, TLC announced that it had yanked all episodes of the popular reality show from the air.
In a statement on Friday, the network also said that it is "deeply saddened and troubled by this heartbreaking situation, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family and victims at this difficult time."
On Thursday, after reports surfaced that Duggar had been accused of sexually molesting multiple underage girls, some of them his sisters, the reality TV star admitted to acting "inexcusably" while a teenager.